Off Counsel, Argud Partners, Mumbai
- April 2016 onwards: Representing the whole gamut of legal matters of the Mumbai based law firm in Punjab and Haryana.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Chandigarh and other Courts in Tricity-Chandigarh
- Engaged in independent practice (March 2010 onwards):
- P&H High Court Chandigarh
- State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission Chandigarh, Punjab and Haryana
- Other courts of the Haryana-Punjab-region including District Court, Labour Court, DRT, etc.
- Strong professional associations with lawyers of Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir
- Proven track record in handling disputes pertaining to Corporate Law, Criminal Law, as well as Civil cases related to Revenue, MACT, Civil Appeals, etc.
- Public Interest Litigations especially in the fields of education, social issues and human rights.
- Was appointed as Amicus Curie in a matter of extreme public importance regarding dispensation of pension to the families of freedom fighters in Haryana and Punjab wherein we assisted the Hon’ble P&H High Court in gauging through the alleged irregularities and illegalities in pension and earmarking the genuine cases.
- Participated in various Lok Adalats of Samadhan 2008, 2009, an initiative of the Supreme Court to reduce litigation
- Has been part of delegation of lawyers from India to an international conference in Pakistan in October 2012.
- Has independent portfolio of around 700 open cases in and around Chandigarh.
- Associate Advocate (September 2003 – 2007):
- Worked as an associate with Mr. HS Hooda, Sr. Advocate P&H High Court and former Advocate General, Haryana
- Independently handled Miscellaneous Writ Matters including Service, Revenue, Habeas Corpus, Criminal Matters, etc.
As Social Interest Litigant
Actively engaged in matters of public interest such as:
- Ravinder Singh Dhull versus State of Haryana and others, CWP No. 19086 of 2017 : Drew the attention of Hon’ble P&H High Court towards the botched up arrangements and security lapses by the govt and administrative machinery during the Dera Sachcha Sauda Violence at the time of pronouncement of judgment relating to sexual harassment. The violence which erupted on 25.08.2017 took around 40 lives and public property worth hundred crores was damaged. The violence resulted in registering of more than 250 FIRs around the States of Haryana and Punjab.
- Ravinder Singh Dhull versus State of Haryana and others, CWP No. 23171 of 2010: For providing basic facilities to residents of village Rahimpur Kheri (Panipat) which happens to be only village in the State of Haryana having no facilities of road, transport, electricity.
- Ravinder Singh Dhull versus Union Territory of Chandigarh, CWP No. 20099 of 2011: Regarding sudden disappearance of children from a destitute home in Chandigarh known as Snehalaya.
- Pooja Dhull versus Union of India and others, CWP No. 2691 of 2012: Regarding protection of the wetlands in the States of Punjab and Haryana.
- Pooja Dhull versus State of Haryana and others, CWP No. 14207 of 2012: Regarding growing irregularities pointed out by the C.A.G. in functionalities in the Department of Animal Husbandry in Haryana.
- Ravinder Singh Dhull versus Union of India and others, CWP No. 658 of 2015: Seeking governing directions for quacks working as Naturopathic doctors in the State of Haryana and Punjab
- Ravinder Singh Dhull versus Union of India and others, CWP No. 2268 of 2015: Seeking ban on sale of gender determination kit over online portals like Amazon.
- Ravinder Singh Dhull versus State of Punjab and others, CWP-16509 of 2015: Concerning custodial torture of three minor kids in Jalandhar.
- Pursuing more than 40 cases of Riot Victims (including injury and death) of Jat Reservation Agitation in 2016 in Haryana.
- Enrolled with Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh
- Member, Punjab and Haryana Bar Association Chandigarh
- Life Member, International Council of Jurists, London
- Honorary Member, Nankana Sahib Bar Association, Pakistan
- Member, Avocats Sans Frontières, International Lawyers Network
|Certificate in Intellectual Property Rights||World Intellectual Property Organization ( WIPO ) Geneva||2010|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Laws||ICFAI University||2010|
|LLB 3years Degree Course||Panjab University, Chandigarh||2003|
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd
- India Bulls Finance Company Ltd
- Aviva Life Insurance Company Limited
- Reliance Communications Company Limited
- Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limted
- ICICI Bank Limited (Letter awaited)
- Videocon D2H
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company Ltd
- Future Generali General Insurance Company Ltd
- India Infomedia Pvt. Ltd.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Limited.
- Haryana Master Varg Association
- India Infomedia Pvt. Limited.
- Bajaj Allianze General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Reliance General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Reliance Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Reliance Securities Pvt. Ltd.
- IDBI Federal Life Insurance Ltd.
- Patra Adhyapak Sangh (Regd No. 76)
- News 1, Chattisgarh